Enriching our community through the power of live music that educates, entertains and inpires
The Fargo-Moorhead Symphony has a long-standing tradition of presenting high-quality live performances. We will focus on future efforts to ensure that we are:
• Presenting a platform for excellent solo performances by local, emerging and internationally recognized guest artists, as well as developing the artistry of our own musicians
• Reaching out to engage all segments of the community
• Collaborating with other arts and community organizations
• Leveraging technology to offer unique concert experiences
The Fargo-Moorhead Symphony will accomplish this by being a cultural leader which exemplifies musical excellence and advocates for the arts in our community.
The Fargo-Moorhead Symphony Orchestra is committed to:
• Sustaining a tradition of excellence
• Being an orchestra of and for the community
• Inspiring joy and passion through a variety of music
• Providing educational opportunities for all
• Ensuring sustainability of our Mission
• Respecting the collective contribution of our Board, Musicians, Staff, and Volunteers
The Board of Trustees embarked on a Strategic Planning Process during the summer and fall of 2018, facilitated by Dr. Jeff Schatz. The Board formally adopted the final version of the 2018 Strategic Plan on Thursday, November 15, 2018. It's an exciting plan for the future, give it a look!